Domestic Abuse is a Serious Matter, You Need An Aggresive Lawyer, NOW!.

Call Anthony Carbone, PC Now at 201-963-6000 For a FREE Consultation

Serving the following Cities: jersey city, Elizabeth, Hoboken, East OrangeRestraning Orders - Domestic Abuse Restranting Orders - Harrasment Restraning Orders - Fighting a Restraning Order - Filing a Restraning Order -

Donna SkolnickLegal Marketing -SEO - legal marketin - search engine optimization specialists - online marketing - social lmedia marketing



How To Remove A Restraining Order From Your Record










Do you need to defend a temporary restraining order? or Do you need to get a restraining order? We can help.

Don't wait... Call today for a FREE consultation. Call us at (201) 963-6000 Don't wait you deserve great legal representation. Call us today!







n New Jersey restraining orders issued are Permanent. One of the most frequently asked questions by people accused of domestic abuse is, “When will this restraining order expire?” The answer in New Jersey - NJ - is that restraining orders are issued permanently.

You may need to find a lawyer with experience to help you dismiss a restraining order. Either the accused or the victim may ask for a dismissal of the restraining order. A dismissal is not automatically granted. Judges consider these matters very seriously.

If you hire a lawyer to help you dismiss the restraining order they will walk you though the process. If the aggressor is asking for the restraining order to be dismissed, you will need to show that you have “good cause” to now remove the order. You may also need to show that something has changed between the parties that would allow for the courts to dismiss the restraining order. You will also need to get a copy of the restraining order so that the courts may review it and make a determination if the judge will allow a dismissal.

It may be best for you to work with an experience attorney to dismiss the restraining order.

Anthony Carbone, PC has been practicing law in New Jersey - NJ - since 1988. He has handled hundreds of cases. For a free consultation call (201) 963-6000.