Domestic Abuse is a Serious Matter, You Need An Aggresive Lawyer, NOW!.

Call Anthony Carbone, PC Now at 201-963-6000 For a FREE Consultation

Serving the following Cities: click here for a complete list of NJ cities and towns we serve

Jersey City, Elizabeth, Hoboken, East Orange, Newark, Hudson county, Morris county, Union county

Restraning Orders - Domestic Abuse Restranting Orders - Harrasment Restraning Orders - Fighting a Restraning Order - Filing a Restraning Order -



Rights You Could Loose With a Restraining Order










Do you need to defend a temporary restraining order? or Do you need to get a restraining order? We can help.

Don't wait... Call today for a FREE consultation. Call us at (201) 963-6000 Don't wait you deserve great legal representation. Call us today!







Victims of domestic violence in New Jersey have the choice to file a civil complaint pursuant to the Prevention of Domestic Violence Act and the victim can also file a criminal complaint. The civil complaint is designed to protect the person filing the complaint, or the victim. Where the criminal complaint, if filed by the person who claims abuse, is designed to punish the person accused of abuse. So, if you have been accused of committing domestic violence in New Jersey (NJ) you may have to respond to both a Civil order and a criminal complaint.

If the Police arrive, and you are still with the person who is accusing you of abuse, make sure you write down the Officer’s Name and badge number. When the report of reports are filed you will need to get a copy to make sure the report correctly reflects the events.

If you are accused of domestic violence, there is a chance that you will be arrested. The Police must follow the law. The police officer must arrest the person accused of domestic abuse if the accuser shows signs of injury, if the person accused of domestic violence has violated a previous restraining order. If the police office suspect that a weapon was uses or if there is a warrant out for the accused abuser’s arrest.

Once a restraining order has been filed you have a limited time to get your facts together, find a lawyer and appear in court. The judge may decide to not allow you to carry firearms.

You may loose custody of your children and finally you may not be able to return to your house. You have a lot to loose if a restraining order has been issued against you. You need a lawyer with experience to help you through this issue.

Anthony Carbone, PC has been practicing law since 1988. For more than 25 years, he handles cases in family law, custody issues, restraining orders, temporary restraining orders and criminal matters. Call today for a FREE consultation at (201) 963-6000.

Anthony Carbone has been serving the people of Essex county, Hudson county, Morris county, Union county, Middlesex county and all across the state of New Jersey (NJ).